- Drafting and filing pleadings in state and federal courts;
- Preparation of discovery and all trial documents;
- Preparation of judicial council forms;
- Preparation and service of subpoenas;
- Drafting and handling correspondence and email;
- Scheduling of Expert Depositions and Witness;
- Calendar management, organization of files and meeting with clients, etc.;
Skills: Legal Solutions, CACI Jury Instructions, CourtCall, Westlaw, knowledge of Court Rules, knowledge of e-Filing
Experience: 5 years experience in plaintiff Personal Injury litigation performing the responsibilities listed above on a day to day basis with proficiency at the highest level where you can guide others.
Certifications / Education: Paralegal Certification and Associate or Undergraduate degree
All applications must be submitted using our online form. We cannot accept applications via email.