Blog

The Top Reasons Why Insurance Companies Don’t Settle Injury Cases

It’s estimated that about 95% of all personal injury claims are settled in negotiations, while the remaining 5% of cases are taken to court. Based on this data, it’s very likely that any claim you file will be settled outside of the courtroom in negotiations. But, there is a small chance that the insurance company… Read More

Follow These Tips to Keep Kids Safe From Brain Injuries

It is estimated that over 500,000 children visit emergency rooms every year with traumatic brain injuries (TBIs). This number does not include the thousands of other children that seek medical treatment elsewhere and those that are never treated for their injuries. Based on these numbers, it’s clear that far too many children are suffering these… Read More

What Happens If My Child is Injured in a School Bus Accident?

The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) reports that it is much safer for children to travel to school by school bus than it is by car. But, accidents still happen even though traveling by school bus is safer than other modes of transportation. In fact, the NHTSA estimates that between four to six children… Read More

5 Things To Do If You Suspect Medical Malpractice

It’s estimated that 10% of all deaths in the United States are caused by medical malpractice. Sadly, many of these medical malpractice victims reside right here in California. In fact, California is one of the states with the highest number of medical malpractice complaints every year. If you ever suspect medical malpractice, it’s important to… Read More

What Should I Do If I’m Injured In A Construction Accident?

Thousands of people in the U.S. are injured or killed at work every year, and many of them work in the construction industry. In fact, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) reports that one in five workplace fatalities occurred in the construction industry. Most construction accidents fall under one of the Fatal Four categories,… Read More