The personal injury lawyers in Beverly Hills at the law firm of Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley have found success in 2012, not only in the courtroom, but in continued volunteer work with a variety of programs. Providing care for southern California residents is not only a matter of providing quality legal representation during a court case, but in aiding those struggling with many of life’s difficulties.Throughout 2012, the legal team at CZR has participated in numerous events, each aimed at helping those in need in a wide variety of struggles.
- AIDS Walk Los Angeles – Participating and fundraising in 10K walk on October 14 for supporting AIDS Project Los Angeles and other local AIDS service organizations.
- Alzheimer’s Association – Contribution made in memory of wrongful death victim at nursing home to aid in advancing care and research for those suffering from Alzheimer’s.
- American Heart Association: HeartChase – Fundraising and participation in American Heart Association HeartChase race for heart disease treatment.
- Boys & Girls Club – Attorney Paul S. Zuckerman appointed to Board of Directors for local Boys & Girls Club of America.
- Breast Cancer Fund – Donation given in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month to aid in care for those diagnosed with breast cancer and the development of new treatments.
- Food from the Bar 2012 – Collecting food throughout the month of May to be given to the L.A. Food Bank for organization and those in need throughout the county.
- Los Angeles Regional Food Bank – Generous donation given for the Thanksgiving holiday to distribute food to the homeless and charitable organizations through L.A.
- REVLON Run/Walk For Women – Participating in 5K run as part of Team CAALA (Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles) for combating cancer in women.
- Toys for Tots – Collected 59 toys to be distributed to needy children throughout the community for the holidays.
If you or a loved one has been injured due to another party’s reckless actions, the attorneys at Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley can aid you in finding proper compensation from those at fault. For a free consultation on your case, contact us online or call 213-514-8332.