On February 7, 2013 Nicholas C. Rowley of Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley, LLP accepted the “Trial Lawyer of the Year” award at a ceremony hosted by Consumer Attorneys of San Diego (CASD). Various accomplishments including major trial success during 2012 helped Rowley win this honor. At just 35 years old, Rowley is believed to be the youngest attorney to receive this prestigious accolade having achieved over $100 million in jury verdicts in 2012 alone.
About Nicholas C. Rowley
Nicholas C. Rowley frequently makes headlines for his six and seven figure results, which include:
- $74.525 million – for a young girl who suffered brain damage during birth due to the negligent actions of her doctor.
- $38.6 million verdict for a young man who fell from a hotel balcony while intoxicated.
- $31.6 million verdict for a young woman who suffered a traumatic brain injury after her car was hit by a drunk driver.
- $17 million for a woman who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury caused by a fall from a hotel window.
- $13.86 million for a man who suffered a mild traumatic brain injury caused by an automobile crash.
Rowley has served as an instructor at Gerry Spence’s famed Trial Lawyers College and delivers keynote addresses nationwide on his revolutionary approach to voir dire and damages. Other lawyers, faced with low settlement offers from insurance companies, frequently bring Rowley onto their cases just before trial.
Nicholas C. Rowley is a relentless warrior who prevails in the courtroom time and time again. He prides himself on his caring and empathic approach to working with his clients and their families, and his ability to help juries find the truth and deliver justice to the injured.
About Consumer Attorneys of San Diego
Consumer Attorneys of San Diego is an organization comprised of trial lawyers in San Diego County, with a goal of protecting the legal rights of consumers. Among the organization’s goals, the CASD is focused on supporting trial lawyers throughout the area, upholding the highest standards possible in the legal realm, safeguarding the community and consumers, and seeking justice for all.