Situated some 20 miles away from downtown Los Angeles, Redondo Beach is a popular resort destination in the South Bay portion of Los Angeles. This city is favored for its vibrant community and laidback beach city lifestyle. Thousands of residents and tourists can be seen enjoying the outdoors and walking along the sandy beaches of Redondo Beach.
Redondo Beach attractions
- Surfing: An important element of the beach lifestyle in Redondo is surfing its giant waves, a guaranteed adrenaline pumping activity
- Beach volleyball: The wide and flat sand along the beach makes Redondo Beach the ideal site for volleyball games all day long
- Shopping and dining: The Riviera Village in downtown Redondo and the Galleria at the South Mall provide a variety of dining, shopping, and wine-tasting opportunities
Other attractions include the City of Torrance Libraries and Pacific Sports Tours for the ski and helicopter tours.
Cost of living is high in Redondo and Money Magazine considers it as one of the most expensive places to live in the United States. Redondo has a land area of 6.2 square miles and an estimated population of 66,748 residents, many of whom work in common industries engaged in professional, scientific, and technical services, transportation equipment, construction, accommodation, and food services.
The top employers in Redondo include Albertsons Grocery, Vons Markets, Northrop Grumman, Nordstrom, Mervyn’s Department Store, Ralphs Grocery, The Cheesecake Factory, DHL, Target, and Macy’s. Residents work as managers, engineers, computer specialists, sales representatives and sales and related workers, top executives, as well as business operations specialists.
Parks in Redondo Beach
This city has 14 parks, the largest being the Dominguez Park which also features off-leash and fenced dog parks for large and small dogs. Dog owners and handlers must observe park rules for safety and to prevent dog attacks and dog bite injuries.
Responsibility for dog attacks and dog bite injury
Dog bite statutes in California make it the dog owner’s legal responsibility to pay damages for injuries arising from a dog bite or dog attack. If you or your loved one is attacked by another person’s dog, you may be entitled to compensation for your physical injuries, lost income and pain and suffering.
Representing Clients in Redondo Beach
In Redondo Beach and other parts of Los Angeles, the law firm of Carpenter, Zuckerman & Rowley, LLP is one of the largest law firms in California, possessing years of experience in dog bite injury, and helping clients recover the fair value of compensation that they deserve. We also handle other types of personal injury cases such as brain injury, spine injury, slip and fall, truck accident, and wrongful death.
Call us today at (213) 514-8332 for a free consultation.
Directions to Our Beverly Hills Personal Injury Attorneys from Redondo Beach, CA
These directions are from Google Maps starting from:
Redondo Beach, CA 90277
Total Est. Time: 50mins
Total Est. Distance: 17.6 mi
- Head north on S Broadway toward Sapphire St
- Turn right onto Pearl St
- Take the 1st left onto CA-1 N
- Turn right toward Aviation Blvd
- Slight right onto Aviation Blvd
- Turn right onto W Rosecrans Ave
- Turn right onto the I-405 N/San Diego Freeway N ramp
- Merge onto I-405 N
- Take the exit toward La Cienega Boulevard
- Merge onto S La Cienega Blvd
- Turn left onto W Olympic Blvd
- Destination will be on the right
We are located at:
8827 West Olympic Blvd
Beverly Hills CA, 90211