Master Calendar Clerk
Responsibilities will include
- Initiating and responding to telephone calls in an effort to confirm the firm’s calendar as it relates to court appearances, depositions (in office and away), mediations, arbitrations, DME, etc.
- Generating notices to clients regarding their upcoming depositions, mediations, DME’s and trails
- Operating the CourtCall platform in order to allow this firm to tend to court hearings via remote appearance
- Confirming court reporters, interpreters and videographers when needed
- Consistently updating the firm’s entire calendar to reflect all new and changed events
Skills and Experience
- Prior calendar experience is preferred
- Advanced understanding of legal procedures, documents and terminology
- Excellent communication skills and experience dealing with multiple attorneys, clients, court reporting agencies, court clerks and other legal professionals
- Proficient in navigating court websites for the various counties in California
Competitive salary and benefits offered
All applications must be submitted using our online form. We cannot accept applications via email.