- Extensive interaction with clients for the purpose of coordinating medical appointments and for purpose of following up on the client’s ongoing medical care and post-surgery status.
- Extensive contact and interaction with various medical providers for purposes of scheduling client appointments.
- Strong follow through and documenting practices in order to stay on top of the clients medical needs and making sure the clients are keeping their medical appointments and following the medical provider’s suggested treatment plan
- While monitoring the clients treatment, simultaneously working on gathering client medical records and reports including billing statements, emergency hospital records, ambulance records, X-ray & MRI , etc., through the use of a HIPAA compliant release and/or subpoena.
- Excellent communication skills and a pleasant phone personality with a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Able to prioritize and handle multiple assignments in a fast paced, environment.
- Able to work with the various independent med-legal copy service companies as contracted by medical providers for the release of medical records through the use of a HIPAA compliant release.
- Proficient with: Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Word Perfect
- One year working in plaintiff Personal Injury litigation performing the responsibilities listed above on a day to day basis
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus, but not required
All applications must be submitted using our online form. We cannot accept applications via email.
PLEASE NOTE THIS POSITION IS FULL TIME AT OUR SATELLITE OFFICE IN GARDEN GROVE