Kyle P. Schneberg advocates for injured persons in all manner of civil claims, particularly claims involving serious personal injuries or elder abuse. However, Kyle began his professional legal career defending the largest insurance company headquartered in Los Angeles, California against injury claims, and later, the largest skilled nursing facility chain in the state of California against elder abuse claims.
While a defense attorney, Kyle witnessed the unabashed desire of corporations to avoid compensating injured persons, rather than rectify their own wrongdoings. Early in his career, Kyle decided to represent exclusively injured persons in order to help, rather than hinder, the physical, mental and economic recovery of people who had the misfortune to become injured through no fault of their own.
Kyle obtained his undergraduate degree from the University of Southern California and his Juris Doctor degree from the Pepperdine University School of Law.
As a trial lawyer, Kyle has recovered millions of dollars in compensation for persons who have suffered serious injuries due to the careless acts of others.
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court for the Central District of California
- Board of Directors, Break the Cycle: Because Everyone Deserves a Healthy Relationship
- Pro Bono Attorney, Barristers Domestic Violence Project
- Law Student Mentor, Pepperdine University School of Law
- Alumnus, Traditional Trial Advocacy Project (TAP)
- Member, Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles (CAALA)
- Speaker, California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform 2014 Elder Law Conference